Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In memoriam, Katherine Yvonne Ness




I met Katherine at The Montreux in Seattle, Washington where she had a similar balcony as in the photo taken at her last home in Portugal. She is the first of my close friends to pass; I am so heartbroken that I actually don't want to outlive my friends.

In memoriam, Katherine Yvonne Ness Dear Tomoko: Thank you for writing. Katherine passed away very suddenly from a heart condition that neither she nor we knew that she had. We believe it was quite quick and relatively painless and take great comfort from that. She was well-loved in Portugal and had friends near her when she died. She has a great friend there who is helping us make arrangements for bringing her home...we will let you and all her friends know when she has arrived. Thank you for being her friend; she took great delight in you. Leah

1 comment: