Sunday, March 27, 2011

RT - PeterJoseph



Okay my friends, this short video will give you an awareness of what I have been immersed in lately. About six months ago I watched a "comic" video (not the one linked above) shared by Marnie Allainnia Delorenzo on Facebook that led me to the movie "Zeitgiest: the movie". I would hope you will join me in living purposefully toward healing the planet and society. Become aware. Become the universal consciousness. Status quo cannot be tolerated anymore.

The monthly meeting of the Zeitgeist Movement Washington at the Broadview Library happens this coming up Sunday, April 3rd.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Tomoko ... a bit intellectual for me to r-e-a-l-l-y hear the message ... I started to zone-out with the chosen vocabulary of the speaker about the Zeitgiest movements: "signpost; corporate institutions; social immobilitiy; all the intrinsic problems; referencing natural law; needs of the human necessity; technical orientation; etc."

    Guess I need the 'Dummies' version ... not really, lol, but ... how will the average human grasp this?

    ReplyDelete